Hello!! Shwmae! 안녕하세요! In Korea with my host family
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. This is my blog to keep you all updated on what I'm doing in Korea. Hopefully you can follow me on my adventure, I'll be sure to upload lots of pictures and to tell you what I'm doing each day!!
enjoy xx
Navigations

Profile Blog Photos Credits
Angharad John
Small, Welsh, 18 years young. Mrs Edwards to be! Studying in Bath Spa. Living in Merthyr Tydfil. <3




Doing...
Feeling : Happy
Eating : Crisps
Doing : This Blog
Watching : TV
Listening to : Pokerface




Daily Reads
Facebook | Youtube | Myspace | Twitter




Tagboard
Tagboard.

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix



Rotten Things
June 2009 | July 2009 |

25. I really don't like eggs :X
24. Part 2
23. Part 1
22. Raindrops keep falling on my head
21. Killer Chair, Nakedness and a Fake Birthday
20. Bucket of Caramel Popcorn = $1.50
19. Christmas in a teacup
18. Once you go Asian, you don't go Caucasian
17. Chips
16. Knockout Water

26. They tried to make me go to Rehab..
Written at Friday 17 July 2009 | back to top

So I got up really late and was in a bad mood as I was late and realised that I'd packed things that couldn't be taken on the plane. Mam rung me then and I got stressed out and couldn't find my stuff to go to Busan. We rushed breakfast and got a bus to the tube when I held us up by topping my card up. We gota taxi from ChungMoro to university then I had to do walk of shame into the class. The lecture was boring but I finished Katie Prices book that I borrowed off Caroline. We then got to eat some food and sort stuff out before meeting with Lucy who is leaving to go home on Monday. We managed to get a tube to the airport and had toast and bought some biscuits. We are staying at a rehab centre for children with learning diffuculties. We got on the plane and was down before we could look around and laughed at the fact the plane was tidy and rocky.
Mahinda, Helena, Caroline and myself got picked up at the airport by Mr Park and Mahinda tried to talk to the poor boy although he did not speak english. We went into Busan town and were surprised to go to a resturant. Unluckily for us it was a seafood resturant and bought out optipus and crazy fish. I got sick and me and Caroline left, it was creepy. We walked along the beach which was really really nice.
We met up with Helena and talked for a while before meeting back and going in the car to the Rehab centre. The owners had got fruit for us and we met our Proofessors mother, father and sister. It was really nice and we met child experts from Japan. The others were really shocked to find that Mahinda can speak Japanese. We had a translator but only for Japanese to Korean and not for English. It was akward as they were talkiong about us but we coludn't respond.
We couldn't believe our luck when we got a big room and bunk bed each, it's really comfy.
Anyway, I must go,
Logging off for now,
Angharad

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,


Designer : Cynna
Editor : Angharad
materials: Various japanese site
icons: SugarPink
Editing Program: Photoscape
scripts: Dynamic Drive
color hex codes: Color Combos
host: BLOGGER.COM | PHOTOBUCKET.COM