Hello!! Shwmae! 안녕하세요! In Korea with my host family
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. This is my blog to keep you all updated on what I'm doing in Korea. Hopefully you can follow me on my adventure, I'll be sure to upload lots of pictures and to tell you what I'm doing each day!!
enjoy xx
Navigations

Profile Blog Photos Credits
Angharad John
Small, Welsh, 18 years young. Mrs Edwards to be! Studying in Bath Spa. Living in Merthyr Tydfil. <3




Doing...
Feeling : Happy
Eating : Crisps
Doing : This Blog
Watching : TV
Listening to : Pokerface




Daily Reads
Facebook | Youtube | Myspace | Twitter




Tagboard
Tagboard.

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix



Rotten Things
June 2009 | July 2009 |

19. Christmas in a teacup
18. Once you go Asian, you don't go Caucasian
17. Chips
16. Knockout Water
15. Pot ramyun
14. Korean Dinner...An Indian
13. 5 pound rice
12. GM Food?
11. Jam, Banana & Cheese
10. 'This..plums....we cut with knife.'

20. Bucket of Caramel Popcorn = $1.50
Written at Sunday 12 July 2009 | back to top

Hiya,
Got up and got organised before I looked out the window, it was absolutely tipping it out. Mahinda cancelled because he melts in the rain and Lucy isn't feeling up to much so our plans were reorganised. Mother came and my breakfast, she cut the crusts off my bread today, it was amazing, I almost hugged her. She then drove me to the tube, I think she spent so long drying my converse that she didn't want them to get wet again. I got on the tube and met Lucy and Caroline at Chungmoro and we went to Dunkin Donuts (see a theme here?) for some coffee. We decieded the cinema was a good idea and got tickets to see Transformers 2. We wanted refreshments and managed to get the biggest tub of popcorn and a drink for only 600won, It was amazing, I didn't even dent it. The film was funny mainly due to Helenas comments and Caroline getting upset. We were just amused at the cheesy lines Optimus Prime banged out.
After the film we went to Myeong Dong just because it was still raining, we found this big market thing with loads of frilly tops, I am definately coming back at the end when I have some money left over. I can't wait!
I'm home now and found out that Brother has he pokemon game, I guess I should say bye to him now as he's become a pokemon master, only emerging from the game when needing to eat, I'm pretty sure he took it in the bath with him earlier. I'm not sure whether he got into school but I have a feeling he's done well.
Tomorrow we're going to a spa and I just can't wait!
Logging off for now,
Angharad

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,


Designer : Cynna
Editor : Angharad
materials: Various japanese site
icons: SugarPink
Editing Program: Photoscape
scripts: Dynamic Drive
color hex codes: Color Combos
host: BLOGGER.COM | PHOTOBUCKET.COM