Hello!! Shwmae! 안녕하세요! In Korea with my host family
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. This is my blog to keep you all updated on what I'm doing in Korea. Hopefully you can follow me on my adventure, I'll be sure to upload lots of pictures and to tell you what I'm doing each day!!
enjoy xx
Navigations

Profile Blog Photos Credits
Angharad John
Small, Welsh, 18 years young. Mrs Edwards to be! Studying in Bath Spa. Living in Merthyr Tydfil. <3




Doing...
Feeling : Happy
Eating : Crisps
Doing : This Blog
Watching : TV
Listening to : Pokerface




Daily Reads
Facebook | Youtube | Myspace | Twitter




Tagboard
Tagboard.

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix



Rotten Things
June 2009 | July 2009 |

9. Chocolate Fish!
8. Noodle X
7. Omelet toast sandwich?
6. Ice Noodles
5. Pocky and Mt Dew
4. Sugar Glaric Bread?!
3. Facepack meal
2. Onigiri
1. Packing and Waiting

10. 'This..plums....we cut with knife.'
Written at Friday 3 July 2009 | back to top

Hello,
So today after I was online we decieded that we'd go to the shopping place because I wanted an anime book to read in english. Our sheduale looks crazy busy but I'm sure it shall be fine. We've only got one shopping day penciled in though, this makes me sad. So Lucy went home early to catch some rest. It started to pour down again which was so annoying as we're in linen and such again. We spent about 15 minutes in the metro station trying to work out what tube to catch and what exit to depart from. We got there eventually but came out of the wrong exit and ended up in a bigger store than the last one we went to! It has such cute stationary as well, I was in love. I got a chobits book and we walked around looking at cute items. We got hungry and started to walk around looking for a place. We looked for maybe an hour before finding an italian. We all ordered a pizza and was surpised when they came with no tomato puree. It was really strange but lovely, I found some Dr Pepper, it was like magic! I realised today that I've taken a Korean intonation which means I'm speaking but there's a lot of gaps between my words and I say umm or errr and I've noticed that I've taken a Korean way of answering questions. We then wandered some more before going to the Metro and departing. On the way the tube stopped again to be cleaned by this boy thought I didn't understand. Due to last night I was anxious to talk to anyone and pretended to not understand. However, this boy took me as a Europian (because my eyes and boobs are a big giveaway) and started lecturing me about how great English was and that I was stupid not to learn it. He then tried to find out my mobile number. A nice old Korean man helped me get rid of him by telling him something in Korean to which he went away.
I'm home now and on my way I bougth Pocky for brother. He done very well, he got 3 wrong in music and 2 in Home but 0 in science, he thinks this is okay but not good. However, he seemed happier with being presented with chocolate. I think there is great pressure on him to do well like his father.
I've just shown the family my sheduale and we're going to see Harry Potter on the 7th as a treat because that's the day brother finishes school. I think we're also getting some dinner at a Korean. I'm nervous because I'm not so happy with Korean food. Host mother just came in and gave me a plum. I think I looked confused about what it was so she explained in her broke english that it's a plum and that it's cut with a knife. It really tickled me.
Logging off for now,
Angharad

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,


Designer : Cynna
Editor : Angharad
materials: Various japanese site
icons: SugarPink
Editing Program: Photoscape
scripts: Dynamic Drive
color hex codes: Color Combos
host: BLOGGER.COM | PHOTOBUCKET.COM