Hello!! Shwmae! 안녕하세요! In Korea with my host family
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. This is my blog to keep you all updated on what I'm doing in Korea. Hopefully you can follow me on my adventure, I'll be sure to upload lots of pictures and to tell you what I'm doing each day!!
enjoy xx
Navigations

Profile Blog Photos Credits
Angharad John
Small, Welsh, 18 years young. Mrs Edwards to be! Studying in Bath Spa. Living in Merthyr Tydfil. <3




Doing...
Feeling : Happy
Eating : Crisps
Doing : This Blog
Watching : TV
Listening to : Pokerface




Daily Reads
Facebook | Youtube | Myspace | Twitter




Tagboard
Tagboard.

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix



Rotten Things
June 2009 | July 2009 |

1. Packing and Waiting

2. Onigiri
Written at Sunday 28 June 2009 | back to top

Hello!
I am here in Korea at my host families house. It is all very nice, I'm living with the director of international studies, his wife and their son. So far I have unpacked and have just had my first Korean meal, omlette, rice and peppers with a nice glass of orange juice. iI'm down as a vegatrian on the trip to make my life abit easier. Apparently I like Omlettes now, well i'm not fussed but it's food. I am surprised at just how close the weather is, it is so hot and sticky! I can't wait to have a shower. The last 24 hours have been well interesting. Gina backed out literally last minute so mam and dad had to run me up to Heathrow. Caz, Mahinda and Helena arrived and we all checked in. After some amusing photos in Heathrow we got on the plane at about 10.30ish. We were all granted access first to the plane because Mahinda is a monk, it was dead funny. We arrived in Paris at 12, having to rush to the next gate and we found out we were all sitting seperately, so annoying. Mahinda had to wear bags on his feet due to his shoes having metal in lol. The in flight films were really good, I got to watch Madagascar 2, 101 dalmations, Adventures of Tintin and Friends. They also had pretty cool games to play. The food on the plane was icky, I just had a rice ball and a ton of bread and a pot noodle type thing. After 10 very boring very long hours we landed at about 7am and got our baggage and started the wait for the university people. At 10 they came and took us to Dongguk, which is an hour away in a taxi. Mahinda told us all we're fat and ned to lose 10lbs each and tried to get the girls and our poor driver set up. Finally we arrived and had a quick introduction where we met our host families. Everyone else has teenagers but I get the boss dude, bit gutted as all he done was put a piece a paper around my neck, put me in a taxi and wave goodbye, I know how it feels to be an evacuee after that expirence. His wife met me from the taxi and I have my own pair of around the house slippers. The toilet here is dead weird, too many buttons :S It's really quiet here, she doesn't speak much english and is just a housewife who goes out in the day. However she is nice and showed me how to work the computer! My mac is playing up :'(

I'm really homesick atm, just hit me that I'm here for a month and my birthday. :( I got to get to uni tomorrow by myself :( eek

Logging off for now,
Angharad

Labels: , , , , , ,


Designer : Cynna
Editor : Angharad
materials: Various japanese site
icons: SugarPink
Editing Program: Photoscape
scripts: Dynamic Drive
color hex codes: Color Combos
host: BLOGGER.COM | PHOTOBUCKET.COM