Hello!! Shwmae! 안녕하세요! In Korea with my host family
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. This is my blog to keep you all updated on what I'm doing in Korea. Hopefully you can follow me on my adventure, I'll be sure to upload lots of pictures and to tell you what I'm doing each day!!
enjoy xx
Navigations

Profile Blog Photos Credits
Angharad John
Small, Welsh, 18 years young. Mrs Edwards to be! Studying in Bath Spa. Living in Merthyr Tydfil. <3




Doing...
Feeling : Happy
Eating : Crisps
Doing : This Blog
Watching : TV
Listening to : Pokerface




Daily Reads
Facebook | Youtube | Myspace | Twitter




Tagboard
Tagboard.

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix



Rotten Things
June 2009 | July 2009 |

7. Omelet toast sandwich?
6. Ice Noodles
5. Pocky and Mt Dew
4. Sugar Glaric Bread?!
3. Facepack meal
2. Onigiri
1. Packing and Waiting

8. Noodle X
Written at Thursday 2 July 2009 | back to top

Hola,
So after I text you we went to the kitchens to meet Mahinda. However, he did not show up for almost two hours!! However we did get quite alot of things listed that we want to see nad worked out a sheduale. I made some drawings to remind me of what things we want to do but Lucy gave me a telling off and said I wasn't being invovled with the group. Not my fault if I learn differently, it upset me very much.
Apparently when we go to Pusan we're going to a Rehab centre that the dean owns to stay there as it is cheaper. Except it's not where people where addictions go but people with learning diffuculties. How weird is that? So we sat down at lunch for a very long time and talked about different attractions. Mahinda told us that the Government are paying for us to go to DMZ, the no mans land between the North and the South. Our hotel, food and daytrips are going to be paid for when we go and we'll be officals from the U.K. I'm excited but I'd rather not be attacked by the South.
We the went to a different town near the other university. It was a short ride and very packed, It was much nicer than the other places that we've been to so far. Helena's student camena dmet us and we really wanted to go to Noodle X, a noodle bar that was in the lonely planet guide. We searched for it high and low only for the student to point out that it had closed down (the book is out of date!) However we managed to find an english type Pub and ordered lots of "western" food. Me and Caroline got cheesey nanchos and some crinkle chips. The food came and it was huge, it was so nice to have a filling meal rather than sloppy rice.
We paid our bill and walked to the Tube and went our seperate ways. About 10 stops before my own this man started talking to me asking about the Uk. I was happy to talk to him. After a short whil eh started to get a tad aggressive and demanded to know where I live and my mobile number. I was quite nervous so I got off at a different stop and walked around. I'm not always sure whether someone is being friendly or not in Korea as it can be mistaken easily.
I am however, home now and there's work EVERYWHERE. Another exam is tomorrow and brother is frantic!! It's 11.30 and he still is not going to bed. I'm very tired so shall be logging off now. I'm hopefully uploading pictures tomorrow in uni! So you have them to look forward to!
I'm still not 100% about being here but I guess I'm stuck right?
Logging off for now,
Angharad

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


Designer : Cynna
Editor : Angharad
materials: Various japanese site
icons: SugarPink
Editing Program: Photoscape
scripts: Dynamic Drive
color hex codes: Color Combos
host: BLOGGER.COM | PHOTOBUCKET.COM