Hello!! Shwmae! 안녕하세요! In Korea with my host family
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. This is my blog to keep you all updated on what I'm doing in Korea. Hopefully you can follow me on my adventure, I'll be sure to upload lots of pictures and to tell you what I'm doing each day!!
enjoy xx
Navigations

Profile Blog Photos Credits
Angharad John
Small, Welsh, 18 years young. Mrs Edwards to be! Studying in Bath Spa. Living in Merthyr Tydfil. <3




Doing...
Feeling : Happy
Eating : Crisps
Doing : This Blog
Watching : TV
Listening to : Pokerface




Daily Reads
Facebook | Youtube | Myspace | Twitter




Tagboard
Tagboard.

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix



Rotten Things
June 2009 | July 2009 |

6. Ice Noodles
5. Pocky and Mt Dew
4. Sugar Glaric Bread?!
3. Facepack meal
2. Onigiri
1. Packing and Waiting

7. Omelet toast sandwich?
Written at Wednesday 1 July 2009 | back to top

Hiya all,
So I woke up at about 6.30 because we had to get in early today. For breakfast host mother made this toasted sandwich and in it had omellet, salad, peppers and some cheese. It was very interesting and apparently Koreans have it as a treat so I was very lucky, I also had some lovely bananas too. I got ready and noticed that my nose piercing has gone, I'm quite sad about it actually. Host father said I could come to university with him. We took a short cut through the flats, I think I prefer the way that I come. We also switched trains because I think he was late. We got in and the sky looked way murkeyer in Seoul than in Madu so we rushed to the classroom. I text the girls to hurry up because the class was mainly full of monks. They came and the lecture started, we're taught by a Swiss tutor who talked about Indian Buddhism. It was soooo boring, I fell asleep. I'm going to ask to change classes because I got very fed up very easily. After the class we had orientation with free cocacola and really nice notepads. I bought some crisps and a cookie for some snacks as I was unsure whether we would be having dinner today. Mahinda pointed us out in orientation which was really embrassing, the Keele university studen didn't have to stand up.
In the computer room just now a Korean boy came in and talked to us about Wales and England. His english was very good and he pointed out that I was cute! Haha, I think we must look very exotic to the Korean people (I think it's because of our boobs ;).
Logging off for now,
Angharad

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,


Designer : Cynna
Editor : Angharad
materials: Various japanese site
icons: SugarPink
Editing Program: Photoscape
scripts: Dynamic Drive
color hex codes: Color Combos
host: BLOGGER.COM | PHOTOBUCKET.COM