Hello!! Shwmae! 안녕하세요! In Korea with my host family
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. This is my blog to keep you all updated on what I'm doing in Korea. Hopefully you can follow me on my adventure, I'll be sure to upload lots of pictures and to tell you what I'm doing each day!!
enjoy xx
Navigations

Profile Blog Photos Credits
Angharad John
Small, Welsh, 18 years young. Mrs Edwards to be! Studying in Bath Spa. Living in Merthyr Tydfil. <3




Doing...
Feeling : Happy
Eating : Crisps
Doing : This Blog
Watching : TV
Listening to : Pokerface




Daily Reads
Facebook | Youtube | Myspace | Twitter




Tagboard
Tagboard.

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix



Rotten Things
June 2009 | July 2009 |

15. Pot ramyun
14. Korean Dinner...An Indian
13. 5 pound rice
12. GM Food?
11. Jam, Banana & Cheese
10. 'This..plums....we cut with knife.'
9. Chocolate Fish!
8. Noodle X
7. Omelet toast sandwich?
6. Ice Noodles

16. Knockout Water
Written at Wednesday 8 July 2009 | back to top

Hiya,
So today I'm not very well. I went to the lecture but went home early for fainting and managed to get home okay. When I got there, I got given 'special water' which basically knocked me out for about 6 hours. Lots of people rung me too, it was really annoying. The bank rung saying Caroline and I owe them money because they did not take off a charge. Then Mahinda rung saying that they is problems with the DMZ thing so we're no longer going, then a Korean man rung saying 'sri lanka, sri lanka' until I hung up and turned my phone off. I then got a note under my door asking what was wrong, to which I replied that I was feeling faint. I had more knockout water and some melon.
I am now feeling abit better but am still ill.
Logging off for now,
Angharad

Labels: , , , , , ,


Designer : Cynna
Editor : Angharad
materials: Various japanese site
icons: SugarPink
Editing Program: Photoscape
scripts: Dynamic Drive
color hex codes: Color Combos
host: BLOGGER.COM | PHOTOBUCKET.COM