Hello!! Shwmae! 안녕하세요! In Korea with my host family
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. This is my blog to keep you all updated on what I'm doing in Korea. Hopefully you can follow me on my adventure, I'll be sure to upload lots of pictures and to tell you what I'm doing each day!!
enjoy xx
Navigations

Profile Blog Photos Credits
Angharad John
Small, Welsh, 18 years young. Mrs Edwards to be! Studying in Bath Spa. Living in Merthyr Tydfil. <3




Doing...
Feeling : Happy
Eating : Crisps
Doing : This Blog
Watching : TV
Listening to : Pokerface




Daily Reads
Facebook | Youtube | Myspace | Twitter




Tagboard
Tagboard.

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix



Rotten Things
June 2009 | July 2009 |

16. Knockout Water
15. Pot ramyun
14. Korean Dinner...An Indian
13. 5 pound rice
12. GM Food?
11. Jam, Banana & Cheese
10. 'This..plums....we cut with knife.'
9. Chocolate Fish!
8. Noodle X
7. Omelet toast sandwich?

17. Chips
Written at Thursday 9 July 2009 | back to top

Hiya,
I'm still not feeling so well and nothing much happened as there were huge storms in Korean, meaning we were stuck indoors all day. I missed the lecture because I was still ill but made it in for lunch and the meetings. We had western food but I couldn't handle loads as I'm still feeling icky. Afterwards I went to the book shop alone in Anguk and looked around. I bought the Lolita bible (please someone buy me a lolita dress?) which is really cool but then this guy satrted chatting and asked me millions of questions about books and why I'm in Korea. Afterwards he took my picture and then his friend had a picture with me and before I knew it I was being photographed by and with a bunch of Korean students apparently doing research on foreigners and what books they like to read. I'm getting used to this Korean type celebrity lifestyle now.
Logging off for now,
Angharad

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,


Designer : Cynna
Editor : Angharad
materials: Various japanese site
icons: SugarPink
Editing Program: Photoscape
scripts: Dynamic Drive
color hex codes: Color Combos
host: BLOGGER.COM | PHOTOBUCKET.COM