Hello!! Shwmae! 안녕하세요! In Korea with my host family
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. This is my blog to keep you all updated on what I'm doing in Korea. Hopefully you can follow me on my adventure, I'll be sure to upload lots of pictures and to tell you what I'm doing each day!!
enjoy xx
Navigations

Profile Blog Photos Credits
Angharad John
Small, Welsh, 18 years young. Mrs Edwards to be! Studying in Bath Spa. Living in Merthyr Tydfil. <3




Doing...
Feeling : Happy
Eating : Crisps
Doing : This Blog
Watching : TV
Listening to : Pokerface




Daily Reads
Facebook | Youtube | Myspace | Twitter




Tagboard
Tagboard.

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix



Rotten Things
June 2009 | July 2009 |

24. Part 2
23. Part 1
22. Raindrops keep falling on my head
21. Killer Chair, Nakedness and a Fake Birthday
20. Bucket of Caramel Popcorn = $1.50
19. Christmas in a teacup
18. Once you go Asian, you don't go Caucasian
17. Chips
16. Knockout Water
15. Pot ramyun

25. I really don't like eggs :X
Written at Thursday 16 July 2009 | back to top

Hiya,
So after I typed to you all online, I had an egg sandwich which has now led me to the conclusion that I really don't like eggs. I ate it all but felt really quite ill afterward.
Onto today, I got up and rushed because i was so tired from the temple and went to uni. I got some nice texts because my phone was being annoying but is all good now. I got in and met the new lecturer ready for Korean Buddhism. He's American and really really funny and comes out with these little stories ever so often. I read some of Katie Price followed by some of Midnight Sun (the online 5th in the series twilight book). We got some crisps in the lunch and the lecture was followed by Orientation and a special lecture. Both of these were highly boring so I carried on drawing doodles over and over before reading again.
Afterward we had a meeting with Mahinda as Lucy is going home to family reasons. We're going to Pusan tomorrow and although I was excited, I'm not so much anymore. Our meeting was quick and I managed to sneak in a few shopping moments before I got on the metro. However my mood was dampened by sop owners shouting 'big size big size'. Way to help the self esteem.
I got home and checked my university results before taken to a western restaurant to eat spaghetti. It was yummy and I tried my best to eat it all despite having bacon and pepperoni in it. We all had a pizza to share as well. We waited for father and in the meantime I got given a earring and necklace set off my host mother as a birthday present, it's a very pretty set!
We then met father and run to the cinema as it was 7pm and the film was starting. I enjoyed Harry Potter very much and on the way home I explained about Cyfarthfa. They were really impressed with how British ever thing seemed to be there.
Currently I'm just chilling out but I'm not feeling so happy.
Logging off for now,
Angharad

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Designer : Cynna
Editor : Angharad
materials: Various japanese site
icons: SugarPink
Editing Program: Photoscape
scripts: Dynamic Drive
color hex codes: Color Combos
host: BLOGGER.COM | PHOTOBUCKET.COM