Hello!! Shwmae! 안녕하세요! In Korea with my host family
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. This is my blog to keep you all updated on what I'm doing in Korea. Hopefully you can follow me on my adventure, I'll be sure to upload lots of pictures and to tell you what I'm doing each day!!
enjoy xx
Navigations

Profile Blog Photos Credits
Angharad John
Small, Welsh, 18 years young. Mrs Edwards to be! Studying in Bath Spa. Living in Merthyr Tydfil. <3




Doing...
Feeling : Happy
Eating : Crisps
Doing : This Blog
Watching : TV
Listening to : Pokerface




Daily Reads
Facebook | Youtube | Myspace | Twitter




Tagboard
Tagboard.

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix



Rotten Things
June 2009 | July 2009 |

36. To fight for a country they never knew and a p...
35. The Ice Man
34. STOP EATING PIZZA!
33. Big Icream and the 18 Pixel Simulator
32. Never Make Jewellry
31. Sleep
39. Ready for liftoff!
30. Tofu and Fruit Salad
29. "I'm sorry Joey, you're just a tool"
28. Chaaaa

37. PIzza and Coke
Written at Sunday 26 July 2009 | back to top

Hola,
Today has been pretty uneventful and I've packed all my stuff up. I'm really sad about it actually. I went to Myeong-Dong and bought this tee that I've had my eye on for a while, it's a designer one, BSX, a Korean brand but I really wanted it and i had my birthday money. On the way to a jewellery shop a guy grabbed me and told me how beautiful I was before teasing me about my eyes. I tried to use it to my advantage by getting a discount at his stall but it wasn't really happening.
I got the tube back and saw Korean boy who sometimes walks me to the flats.
On my way I took my chance to ask about western girls and Korean opinion on them. He said that we're pretty because of our white skin, it means that we were rich enough not to work in rice fields and get tanned. I laughed and explained that it was a good ting to be tanned in the UK as it shows you can afford to go abroad. Next he told me that we have wide eyes which is just a nicety. Also western girls have hourglass figures, or so I rather from the hand movements, Korean girls are straight. I told him that this was also funny as western girls seem to strive for a thin look, a more Korean figure and dress code. Finally he told me that my attention comes from looking Western but dressing Asian, looking like a young girl making me cute. I'm glad the flattery stopped there and was replaced by a chocolate bar. I'll be sad to leave my friend but I may email him to keep in contact.
I came in about 6ish and to my surprise the door went and everyone walked in. About five minutes later the doorbell went, Pizza Hut. They'd ordered a pizza with wedges on as a farewell meal. I was so excited, even more when I realised there was coke involved.
Overall it's been a good day, but I still don't want to go home.
Logging off for now,
Angharad

Labels: , , , ,


Designer : Cynna
Editor : Angharad
materials: Various japanese site
icons: SugarPink
Editing Program: Photoscape
scripts: Dynamic Drive
color hex codes: Color Combos
host: BLOGGER.COM | PHOTOBUCKET.COM