Hello!! Shwmae! 안녕하세요! In Korea with my host family
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. This is my blog to keep you all updated on what I'm doing in Korea. Hopefully you can follow me on my adventure, I'll be sure to upload lots of pictures and to tell you what I'm doing each day!!
enjoy xx
Navigations

Profile Blog Photos Credits
Angharad John
Small, Welsh, 18 years young. Mrs Edwards to be! Studying in Bath Spa. Living in Merthyr Tydfil. <3




Doing...
Feeling : Happy
Eating : Crisps
Doing : This Blog
Watching : TV
Listening to : Pokerface




Daily Reads
Facebook | Youtube | Myspace | Twitter




Tagboard
Tagboard.

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix



Rotten Things
June 2009 | July 2009 |

31. Sleep
39. Ready for liftoff!
30. Tofu and Fruit Salad
29. "I'm sorry Joey, you're just a tool"
28. Chaaaa
27. Penis Fish
26. They tried to make me go to Rehab..
25. I really don't like eggs :X
24. Part 2
23. Part 1

32. Never Make Jewellry
Written at Wednesday 22 July 2009 | back to top

Hi,
So I couldn't update it properly on Wednesday back I'm writing this blog in the future now. After the protest me and Helena broke off and decieded to sort things out for Carolines Birthday. Our first task was to tryand convincve her not to go to the bookstore as one ofour plans was to buy the book that she was after. This took great skill and sneakiness and we managed to convince her to do some university work. We got the tube to the bookshop and picked up the book, God is Dead which has short stories in. We got it wrapped and went over to the artbox to pikc up wrapping paper and a few bits and bobs. Next we got a coffee and a tube over to Myeoung Dong and trailed around looking for this really cute store where my earrings are from. Apparently when shopping for my birthday Caroline really liked the idea of making a braclet so we figured this would be an aweome gift. We picked up a dragonfly, and some herat charms and the braclet. It was a DIY section and we figured it wouldn't be so hard to put the thing together. How very wrong we were. A combination of fake nails and chubby fingers did not help us trying to prise open a link, slip the charm on and plyers it back together. We had five charms and it was getting late. It took us about 40 minutes in all and there was much swearing and laughing in hysterics at the situation. The worse part was when we thought we'd finish only to notice that we'd put a charm on backwards. It was at that point that we were thinking a plyers and making Caroline make it herself. However we pervialed and the completed thing looks lovely.
Logging off for now,
Angharad

Labels: , , , , ,


Designer : Cynna
Editor : Angharad
materials: Various japanese site
icons: SugarPink
Editing Program: Photoscape
scripts: Dynamic Drive
color hex codes: Color Combos
host: BLOGGER.COM | PHOTOBUCKET.COM