Hello!! Shwmae! 안녕하세요! In Korea with my host family
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. This is my blog to keep you all updated on what I'm doing in Korea. Hopefully you can follow me on my adventure, I'll be sure to upload lots of pictures and to tell you what I'm doing each day!!
enjoy xx
Navigations

Profile Blog Photos Credits
Angharad John
Small, Welsh, 18 years young. Mrs Edwards to be! Studying in Bath Spa. Living in Merthyr Tydfil. <3




Doing...
Feeling : Happy
Eating : Crisps
Doing : This Blog
Watching : TV
Listening to : Pokerface




Daily Reads
Facebook | Youtube | Myspace | Twitter




Tagboard
Tagboard.

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix



Rotten Things
June 2009 | July 2009 |

34. STOP EATING PIZZA!
33. Big Icream and the 18 Pixel Simulator
32. Never Make Jewellry
31. Sleep
39. Ready for liftoff!
30. Tofu and Fruit Salad
29. "I'm sorry Joey, you're just a tool"
28. Chaaaa
27. Penis Fish
26. They tried to make me go to Rehab..

35. The Ice Man
Written at Friday 24 July 2009 | back to top

Hello,
So I've just come in and what a night! We went shopping for a bit and I got a dress and earrings and then we set off with Vicky, Caroline's student,to find the ice bar. We eventually got there and paid 15000won to get in. We were given huge coats and snow boats and a free drink. Now I should've known by the word ICE that it was going to be cold but I didn't quite grasp the concept. The drinks however really warmed me up and we jumped around.
Now Caroline pointed out a big statue of a man, and we realised that there was a tube coming out of.. well you can guess that bit. It being Caz and her birthday I got presuaded to do a shot with her. I had to bend in a crude manner and suck to get a large shot of Absolut vodka. It was disgusting and many photos were taken. It was however really funny to watch Caz do the same. We left because Vicky was slowly freezing to death and we walked along the streets. There was a big band playing the offspring and I took a timeout to stand and sing in the crowd. We then found Club street which wasn't as amazing as it sounds before settling down in a bar on the econd floor. I had Sex on the Beach and the girls had a beer. I tried on my new shoes and tottered around in them. We talked about nothing before getting bored and leaving.
Vicky then led the way and we all went to a Karoke bar. It was really amazing and I was surprised at the amount of metal songs on there that you could sing. Vicky reay came out of her shell and proper went for it. We had such a fun time but eventually it was 10.30 and we needed to get home.
I caught a tube but the lines got mixed up so I'm home really late now.
Logging off for now,
Angharad

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Designer : Cynna
Editor : Angharad
materials: Various japanese site
icons: SugarPink
Editing Program: Photoscape
scripts: Dynamic Drive
color hex codes: Color Combos
host: BLOGGER.COM | PHOTOBUCKET.COM