Hello!! Shwmae! 안녕하세요! In Korea with my host family
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. This is my blog to keep you all updated on what I'm doing in Korea. Hopefully you can follow me on my adventure, I'll be sure to upload lots of pictures and to tell you what I'm doing each day!!
enjoy xx
Navigations

Profile Blog Photos Credits
Angharad John
Small, Welsh, 18 years young. Mrs Edwards to be! Studying in Bath Spa. Living in Merthyr Tydfil. <3




Doing...
Feeling : Happy
Eating : Crisps
Doing : This Blog
Watching : TV
Listening to : Pokerface




Daily Reads
Facebook | Youtube | Myspace | Twitter




Tagboard
Tagboard.

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix



Rotten Things
June 2009 | July 2009 |

38. Last day in Korea
37. PIzza and Coke
36. To fight for a country they never knew and a p...
35. The Ice Man
34. STOP EATING PIZZA!
33. Big Icream and the 18 Pixel Simulator
32. Never Make Jewellry
31. Sleep
39. Ready for liftoff!
30. Tofu and Fruit Salad

39. Goodbye!!
Written at Tuesday 28 July 2009 | back to top

So I got up about 10 ish and had my last ever Omellet! Yay!!!! Mother was really upset this morning and they loed my card with my bad Korean Calligraphy. I'm going to miss them. I packed up my last stuff and put the thigns I didn't want into bags and tried to explain that she can have them. The clothes would probably swamp her though. Next she drove me to Madu station. We waited, and waited, and waited for Mahinda but he didn't show. I had to ring on my UK mobile which really sucked nad he wouldn't pick up. my mother went searching for him, running around like a headless chicken, it was scary. He arrived an hour later than arranged and we got into a cab. I said goodbye to my mother and she hugged me really really tightly. I thought she wasn't going to let me go.
Next we waved goodbye and left for the airport. That's where I am now but I have to log off due to the secruity. The North are always trying to hack the airport through phone signals, or so I'm told.
I'm really excited to go back to the UK now, I've missed everyone so much.
Logging off for now,
Angharad

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,


Designer : Cynna
Editor : Angharad
materials: Various japanese site
icons: SugarPink
Editing Program: Photoscape
scripts: Dynamic Drive
color hex codes: Color Combos
host: BLOGGER.COM | PHOTOBUCKET.COM